LIFERAN EP7 VERSION 3
Welcome to LIFERAN EP7 VERSION 3
Please Register, Read the Forums and Play well!
Happy Gaming !

-[ADMIN]WeAreElectric
LIFERAN EP7 VERSION 3
Welcome to LIFERAN EP7 VERSION 3
Please Register, Read the Forums and Play well!
Happy Gaming !

-[ADMIN]WeAreElectric
LIFERAN EP7 VERSION 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIFERAN EP7 VERSION 3 OFFICIAL FORUM

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[FM]Kent
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
[FM]Kent

LifeRan-Forum[Points] : 32550

DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK Empty
PostSubject: DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK   DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:52 am

The damage is ok! ranging 30k damge up to 41k !

i think we should increase the +hp in donate Set items and Accesories up to 130kHP . kasi mag kaka 1hittan kami admins .. promise PERFECT Build na tong 30k Stats . magkakatalo lang sa HP mgnda 130K HP and 30-41kDamage combohan tlga ang LABAN .. hndi 1hittan

Back to top Go down
http://liferanonline.9forum.net
[Code7]_-NhaLd-_
[Code7]_-NhaLd-_

LifeRan-Forum[Points] : 9030

PostSubject: RE:DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK   DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:01 pm

i think that's a good idea but non donor's ranging dmg from 8-12k only and also their hp is low what am i saying is how about the non donor's i think u can add hp on them ... donor got that dmg but are hp [NON DONOR'S] is only 36-40k good idea to add HP but please include non donor's for them to enjoy also club war's and etc ... Smile
Back to top Go down
[FM]Kent
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
[FM]Kent

LifeRan-Forum[Points] : 32550

PostSubject: Re: DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK   DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:05 pm

[Code7]_-NhaLd-_ wrote:
i think that's a good idea but non donor's ranging dmg from 8-12k only and also their hp is low what am i saying is how about the non donor's i think u can add hp on them ... donor got that dmg but are hp [NON DONOR'S] is only 36-40k good idea to add HP but please include non donor's for them to enjoy also club war's and etc ... Smile

Non Donor's advantage is team play of non donors i mean , like FaPro most of them are non donor but their team play is very good. they can own an eroom with only 2-3of them are donators
Back to top Go down
http://liferanonline.9forum.net
[Code7]_-NhaLd-_
[Code7]_-NhaLd-_

LifeRan-Forum[Points] : 9030

PostSubject: RE:DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK   DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:11 pm

yeah but if donor's increase hp on that need many non donor 2 kill only 1 donor that's why i want to say that even non donor's can increase a little hp for them to enjoy the club wars most of them is only 1 hit ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK   DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAMAGE Ok! . HP super Not OK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LIFERAN EP7 VERSION 3 :: Life Ran Network Community Forums :: Serious Discussions-
Jump to: